QPUP supports the most important step in connecting a professional with a patient, which is the qualification that a given patient can benefit from the professional’s expertise and that the patient consents to the realization of care delivered at a distance.
As a user of the platform, you must still behave safely to ensure that you do not harm your profession, your career and the health of the patients you interact with on QPUP.
Here are some of the best practices to adopt when you are a health professional on the web (and therefore on QPUP):
- Do not share your password with anyone, including your team members. Each of these members must be registered in their individual names;
- Be sure to interact with a patient from a place where confidentiality can be respected. Connecting to the Internet from a café where your screen is visible to people around you is not a good idea;
- Please do not refer to users in publications by their real names, even if this information was disclosed to you through the platform;
- Share your professional expertise with evidence-based answers that meet accepted standards in the scientific community;
- Share links to external websites only after you have made sure that they are appropriate;
- Please do not plagiarize by citing your sources, if any;
Acceptable platform usage and discontinued
We reserve the right to remove your profile or prevent you from temporarily or permanently using the platform in the event of non-compliance with these best practices, after notifying you.