To ensure that patients who want to communicate with you via Messenger/Facebook are informed that you are using QPUP (because you care about the confidentiality of your communications), follow these steps:
- Go to your corporate page on Facebook;
- In the left menu under “Manage Page”, select «Inbox»;
- From the left-hand menu, choose «Automated responses»;
- From the menu that appears near the center of the screen, choose «Absence Message»;
- On the ‘Time’ tab, click on «+ Add Time»;
- Select all days of the week 🗓️;
- On the "Message" tab (found under "Delay"), write the following:
“Hello, We care about protecting your personal information. This is why we ask all the subscribers of our Facebook page to please contact us via Ask your pro.
Click on the following link to send us your questions: «Add your team's link». Allow a few hours before we reply.
If your situation cannot wait, we invite you to contact us directly by phone. If your situation is urgent, please contact 9-1-1.”
8. Then «Save», found in the upper right corner of the screen.